A Shouting Match Between Cell Phone Giants
For the normally decorous lobby of Tokyo's five-star Hotel Okura, the scene was extraordinary. While accompanying Philippine President Joseph Estrada on a state visit in June, two of the country's most powerful businessmen--First Pacific Executive Chairman Manuel V. Pangalinan and Ayala Senior Managing Director Fernando Zobel de Ayala--started to quarrel. The exchange escalated into a shouting match.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's