Sky West: Ready When Delta Is?By
As a regional airline, SkyWest (SKYW) hasn't exactly been a highflier: Its shares have plunged from 40 in January to 22 lately. The stock hardly moved even when SkyWest reported record earnings for its September quarter. But SkyWest may win respect soon: The buzz is that Delta Air Lines, which owns some 13% of Utah's SkyWest, may opt to buy the remainder of the shares. SkyWest operates under the name Delta Connection from Salt Lake City and Los Angeles. In addition, it operates as United Express for United Airlines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day