Japan's Asian Comeback
When the Asian crisis rolled over Thailand, frightened Thais simply stopped buying cars. That was disastrous for Japanese companies like Toyota Motor Thailand Co., which had to shutter assembly lines and offer early-retirement packages just to cope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone