How Fast Is Net Fast?
If you think all this talk about Internet time is just a lot of hokum, you probably haven't heard of startup Accompany Inc. The San Francisco online buying club went from an idea among friends during a mountain-biking weekend to a full-fledged company, complete with business plan, startup money, and launch--in just three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap