What's Big, Brown, And Beautiful? UpsRobert Barker
You know it, and even slow learners like me know it: Initial public offerings are suckers' bets. Yes, some IPOs prove to be monster hits, Yahoo!s that scream their way to see-ya-later-boss-I'm-retiring gains. But most end up enriching insiders and bankers--at our expense. So why am I about to say lots of nice things about the upcoming IPO of United Parcel Service?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner