Sitting Pretty And Pain Free
When Charles Kennedy retired from the M.W. Kellogg engineering firm in July to become an independent consultant, he needed a chair for his home office in Houston. "It's not an easy thing to shop for," he says. "There are so many different kinds, and every one of them is supposed to solve every problem you ever had." He finally settled on a fully adjustable Symetrix from Stylex.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner