Projectors Get Positively Petite
Not long ago, traveling with a video projector for your presentations was something you wanted to do only if you had Sherpas to carry the gear and an audiovisual technician to run it once you got there. But in the year since I last visited the subject (Tech & You, Nov. 23, 1998), things have changed dramatically for the better. The lightest projectors have lost a third of their weight and are now well below five pounds. The units are easier to use than ever. And the cheapest lightweights go for less than $3,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’