Letting Kids Call The Cartoon ShotsJanet Rae-Dupree
Kids of all ages wake up at the crack of dawn every saturday to watch cartoons on TV, but trust us: What they really want to do is direct. Thanks to emerging video technology, interactive Web 'toons that let young viewers guide plot twists are with us. The Internet empowers children to decide such compelling questions as: Should the safe land on the bad guy?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’