Itt Industries: Its Time May Be NighBy
The stock market has been hard on industrial companies, despite the economy's strength. Take ITT Industries (IIN), whose stock is down from 41 1/2 in mid-April to 32, at a depressed p-e ratio of just 12.6 on estimated 1999 earnings. But some analysts are certain that the time for such industrial stocks is near, if not already here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses