A Pc Tuner That Leaves Cable Modems In The DustNeil Gross
American broadcasters have been airing digital high-definition television programs for almost a year now. But few American homes have splurged on widescreen TVs that can display HDTV in its full glory. That means precious radio frequency the Federal Communications Commission allotted to broadcasters for HDTV isn't being fully utilized.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner