The Magic Of U.S. Venture Capital
There's no question that U.S. venture capitalists have made big bucks in recent years. But just how effective is venture capital in fostering innovation in the economy? In light of the link between America's economic performance and its technological prowess, this issue is receiving increasing attention from both economists and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner