Instant Expert: When "Acme" Doesn't Cut ItAlison Stein Wellner
What's in a name? Plenty. A great moniker communicates the essence of your company, product or service. But finding one that sings--and isn't someone else's trademarked property--can be tough and expensive. Sure, naming consultants and ad shops will help for a price, but often, you can do it yourself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses