Foreign Bodies

Can't find enough highly skilled American employees? Consider getting an H-1B visa for temporary, specialized foreign workers. While the 1999 quota has already been filled, you can apply for a 2000 visa now and start using those workers as early as this month.

To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.