Zd Net: Full Of BuzzBy
No matter how you slice it, say some savvy pros, ZDNet (ZDZ) is bound to blossom--once parent Ziff-Davis strikes a deal for this online provider of technology news. Ziff-Davis has hired Morgan Stanley Dean Witter to explore ways of boosting its stock, including selling all or part of the company. Ziff-Davis, which publishes such magazines as PC Week, PC Computing, and PC Magazine, spun off ZDNet in March to track its rapidly growing Internet business, but still owns 83% of ZDNet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day