This Palm Rates A High Five
After the original PalmPilot made its debut in 1996, even its designers were amazed by the variety of inventive programs that software developers wrote for the simple platform. Now the inventors of the Palm are back with a new product that promises a similar wave of hardware inventiveness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis