But Who Has Time To Floss?Joan O'C. Hamilton
When harried employees of such Silicon Valley companies as Intuit, Netscape Communications, and Cisco Systems are choosing a dentist these days, they use simple criteria: Does the dentist have a) a valid license? b) modern equipment and techniques? c) collision insurance?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing