Australia: Tie Me Economy Down, BoysBy
Australia's growing economy is creating jobs, while scant inflation is keeping interest rates low, and past labor market reforms are helping boost productivity. The result: The economy has thrived despite its reliance on Asian markets. Moreover, the growth outlook for the coming year is bright --maybe too bright.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline