A Leg Up For Cbs Sportsline?
Mike Levy was in London on the morning he learned that the tantalizing rumor was fact: Viacom Inc. was acquiring CBS Corp. for a heady $36 billion. Levy remembers pausing for a minute to ponder how his company, SportsLine USA, might make out as the two media giants combined--but only for a minute. "We just launched Rugby.com," explains the sports Web-site maestro, and he needed to stay focused.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing