In A Squeeze At Mind Spring
Charles Brewer knows a good thing when he sees it. Take three-legged dogs, for instance. The CEO of MindSpring Enterprises Inc. had grown used to his girlfriend's three-legged Rottweiler, Henri, tagging along with him to the Atlanta-based Internet service provider he started five years ago. So when the couple broke up--and he lost his visitation rights to Henri--Brewer adopted another three-legged Rottweiler, Louie. Today, Louie has his own well-worn easy chair in Brewer's cramped office, and between phone calls and meetings, gets a biscuit or a pat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks