Canada: All Eyes Are On The Fed's Next MoveBy
Can the Bank of Canada avoid following the Federal Reserve? That's the big question in the brightening outlook for the Canadian economy. So far, the BOC has sat back while the Fed has hiked U.S. rates twice since June 30. But with the rate differential growing, Canadian policymakers may have to move if the Fed hikes a third time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap