This Side Of ParadiseEdward C. Baig
Totaling a rental car wasn't our idea of a dream Hawaiian holiday. We were turning into a market off Maui's famous Hana Highway when we were rear-ended by a skidding truck. I had heard the road was a tortuous drive, but we hadn't even reached the scary parts. Thankfully, nobody was injured, and with a new car, we were back on course the next morning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster