The "Big" Question
Is Goliath trying to stamp out David again? And who gets to play the role of David? The question arises as a pair of Internet startups race to enter the online-postage business. They complain that industry giant Pitney Bowes Inc. is trying to use its formidable legal muscle to squash their new ventures by claiming their intellectual property as its own. Nonsense, says Pitney, adding that the upstarts are actually fronting for a crowd of giant competitors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself