A Ferry Here, A Tram There...By
Hong Kong has more Rolls Royces per capita than any other spot on earth, and parking lots are jammed with Mercedes, BMWs, and Jaguars. But one of the best ways to explore this island city is to use its diverse mass-transport network. Trams, ferries, minibuses, and double-deckers all offer an inexpensive way to take this vibrant city's pulse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm