The Week Ahead
NEW HOME SALES
Monday, Aug. 30, 10 a.m. EDT -- New homes likely sold at an annual rate of 910,000 in July, says the median forecast of economists surveyed by Standard & Poor's MMS, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies. In June, 929,000 homes were sold. Higher mortgage rates suggest the robust housing sector may be peaking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks