New Century May Get A New OwnerBy
It has been a tough grind for subprime mortgage lenders, particularly for the underfinanced small fry in the business. Many of them have either gone under or been acquired by larger companies. One survivor that some money runners believe is buyout-bound is New Century Financial (NCEN), which has had impressive growth in total assets, revenues, and earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances