"21 Ideas For The 21st Century"
In "21 ideas for the 21st century," (Cover Story, Aug. 30), BUSINESS WEEK said John C. Carson, chief technology officer of Irvine Sensors Corp., predicted that a shoebox-size artificial brain could be developed before 2005. The prediction should have been 2010. Also, the company is in Costa Mesa, Calif., not Silicon Valley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap