When Wal Mart Flexes Its Cybermuscles...
Everyone knows that to succeed in E-commerce, you've got to get in early, and big. Come late to the game, and you might as well pack it in. But Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is about to test that most sacred of Web rules. After three years of tinkering with its Wal-Mart.com site--and sitting back while others blazed new trails on the Internet--the discount retailing giant finally appears ready to flex some online muscle. And the betting in Silicon Valley and among shopping experts is that Wal-Mart could wind up dominating this retail neighborhood, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018