"This was not an accident. It was a crime. It was a homicide." -- Prosecutor Katherine Fernandez-Rundle, charging the maintenance company in the 1996 ValuJet crash with murder
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap
- Saudi Arabia Is Taking a Harder Line on Oil Prices