A Second Chance For Take Two?By
Video games are as popular as ever, but the shares of video-game companies, such as Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO), have been cellar-dwellers this year. Take-Two--which develops games for PCs as well as for video-game platforms manufactured by Sony, Nintendo, and Sega Enterprises--hit 13 5/8 in early February but tumbled to 7 in mid-June. The stock may have touched bottom, say pros who have started buying in. The stock closed at 8 3/8 on July 13.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap