Preussag: Out Of The Steel Mill And Onto The Beach
A few years ago, Europeans would have turned to Germany's Preussag for travel advice only if they planned to vacation in a coal mine. The Hanover company, founded 75 years ago in the coal fields of Prussia, was once a typical conglomerate--big in dying industries such as steelmaking and shipbuilding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018