Office 2000: Too Much Renovation
How often do you create a document, spreadsheet, or slide presentation to be shared with colleagues over an intranet? If you work for a technologically advanced corporation, your answer may be "all the time." But if you work for a smaller company or just one that doesn't live on the cutting edge of technology, the likelier answer is "huh?"
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks