New Spring At Leggett & PlattGary Weiss
Colin Ferenbach likes stocks with bounce. He runs the Haven Fund, an $80 million mutual fund that specializes in value investing. Such funds have had a renaissance this year, with Haven climbing 10.1% as of May 21--handily beating the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index. One stock that Ferenbach finds particularly bouncy is Leggett & Platt (LEG) in Carthage, Mo. And it's not just the company's record of profitability and solid management or even the recent resurgence in its share price. Among other things, Ferenbach notes, Leggett makes upholstery springs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt