Who'll Pay The College Bill?
Educated workers are the lifeblood of the New Economy, and it is no coincidence that by many measures, the U.S. has the best, and perhaps the most open, higher-education system in the world. Indeed, drawn by the high wages being paid to college graduates, the percentage of high school grads going on to college has risen from roughly 60% to 67% in just the past seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner