The Week Ahead
PRODUCTIVITY AND COSTS
Tuesday, May 11, 10 a.m. EDT -- Output per hour worked in the nonfarm business sector likely grew at a solid 3% annual rate in the first quarter, following a 4.5% surge in the fourth quarter of 1998. As a result, unit labor costs last quarter probably did not rise at all, after falling 1.1% in the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner