Is This Russia's Next Prime Minister?
Is Russian Prime Minister Yevgeny M. Primakov's power waning? Only a few weeks ago, the 69-year-old ex-spymaster was thrusting himself into the center of key events inside his country and abroad. Indeed, for a couple of days in April, Primakov seemed to be positioning himself to emerge as a victor in the Kosovo conflict by brokering peace between NATO and Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic. That could have given Primakov a tremendous boost in advance of next year's presidential elections in Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’