Ibm's No Hassle Travel Buddy
When you travel with a laptop, how often do you really need a floppy drive or CD-ROM while on a plane or in an airport lounge? If you're like me, hardly ever. That's why I've always thought it was a great idea to put the essential components of a computer into one thin, light box and keep the CD-ROM and other accessories in a separate unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner