Giving The Green Light To The Green Revolution
It's a pity your otherwise good story "The next green revolution" (Cover Story, Apr. 12) didn't give more credit where it was due and didn't put the issues in a truly global context. The first green revolution was largely the work of crop breeders at the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner