Australia: Bypassing Asia's Crisis
Expectations of an Australian interest-rate cut anytime soon are dwindling amid signs that the economy is not slowing as quickly as the Reserve Bank of Australia had hoped. But extremely low inflation means that a rate cut later on is not out of the picture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses