Y2 K, Easy As 1 2 3
The new, free "Jumpstart Kit" from the National Institute of Standards & Technology won't stamp out Y2K bugs, but it can help organize the extermination. The software, at www.y2khelp.nist.gov, breaks Y2K conversion into four parts, with templates and forms to guide record-keeping. It also helps identify sources of external glitches, such as banks and utilities. For info call 800 Y2K-7557.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’