The Web Could Be Startek's OysterBy
How would you like to find an inexpensive Internet play whose earnings in 1998 grew an impressive 45% and revenues 58%, and whose clients include Microsoft, America Online, AT&T, and Hewlett-Packard?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts