The Color Of Money
IT'S OFFICIAL NOW, though Earl G. Graves, publisher of Black Enterprise, could've told you years ago: Lenders don't give minorities a fair shake. No less an authority than Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan recently weighed in, telling a Fed gathering last month that lenders reject small, minority-owned businesses much more often than white-owned companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself