Zhu Deserves U.S. Help
If timing is everything, then China's Premier Zhu Rongji is out of luck. Certainly, he couldn't have picked a worse time for his U.S. debut. Alleged illegal Chinese campaign financing, spying at U.S. nuclear labs, and human rights abuses have Congress and both Republicans and Democrats angry at China. In his travels, Zhu will be the lightning rod for much of that anger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day