Can Graham Wallace Get Cable & Wireless Untangled?
Graham Wallace became chief executive of Cable & Wireless PLC just two months ago, but he knows what's right and wrong with the 125-year-old British company. On the plus side, it's smack in the middle of the world's hottest industries, with stakes in phone, cable, wireless, and Internet operators in more than 80 countries. The problem is that C&W seems unable to exploit those strengths, and that's turning off investors. By most analysts' estimates, C&W's stock is trading at more than a 25% discount to its breakup value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards