Austrians Needn't Sacrifice Luxury Goods For Safe Food
In "As big farmers long for freedom..." (Spotlight, Mar. 29), you succeeded in telling in a few words more than I have found in Austrian newspapers for years. Politicians and the media here are reluctant to give any information on the future of small farms, which represent a big majority. From an economic point of view, it might be sensible to restructure European agriculture to be more "efficient," but we should also look at how this process influences the high standard of food we enjoy in Europe and especially in Austria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day