Sanjay Kumar: Computer Associates' Deal DriverSteve Hamm
Andrew Filipowski, CEO of Platinum Technology, once vowed he would never sell the software maker to sometime rival Computer Associates International. But that resolve melted away on Mar. 22 when he had dinner with CA President Sanjay Kumar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards