"Make Kiddie Seats Mandatory"
"Make kiddie seats mandatory," (Personal Business, Mar. 29), which appeared in some editions, erroneously stated that a US Airways plane crashed in Sioux City, Iowa, in 1989; it was a United Airlines flight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself