"Make Kiddie Seats Mandatory"
"Make kiddie seats mandatory," (Personal Business, Mar. 29), which appeared in some editions, erroneously stated that a US Airways plane crashed in Sioux City, Iowa, in 1989; it was a United Airlines flight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing