It's Time For A "Chief E Business Officer"
From Main Street to Wall Street, E-business has become a hot topic and a buzzword ("E-business," Cover Story, Mar. 22). Your increased coverage of E-business stories and your new quarterly supplement point to its importance. But can a chief executive officer focus on new E-business strategies, maintain traditional markets, and guide a company quarter after quarter? That's why it's time for a chief E-business officer (CEBO)--who will blend a company's E-business strategies with traditional corporate and strategic management. Indeed, E-business is no longer something that can be left to technology staffers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap