A Boffo Web Site For Movie LoversBy
When Big Entertainment (BIGE) was highlighted in this column on Dec. 15, 1997, it was a small outfit: bold plans, no earnings. Shares traded at 6. Today, it's a Net player, and the stock is at 12, having hit 21 on Nov. 30. It has drawn as investors Times Mirror, with a 20% stake, and Gannett, with 7%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again