Softbank's Cyber Keiretsu
For most of the postwar era, industrial Japan has organized its way of operating around the keiretsu, large groups of companies doing business with each other. These days, that outmoded industrial model is insular, glacial, and ailing. Yet while no longer yielding big payoffs for Japanese industry, it may be providing inspiration in an unlikely and borderless place: cyberspace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances