In Search Of A Comfort ZoneBy
Given the fundamentals, shares of Comfort Systems USA (FIX) should be on easy street. This leading provider of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems has either exceeded or met consensus earnings estimates in the past seven quarters, with sales running at an annual rate of $1.2 billion. And most analysts rate it a buy. So why is Comfort trading near its low, at 12 7/8, from 20 1/2 in November?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’